You might notice clutter free spaces in the magazines or beautiful homes on the different websites and often think why does your home never look like that? But it can. Free up your space and your life as well. This process does not require any superhuman effort. All you need to do is follow House Cleaning Highlands Ranch Area some basic steps in order to make your house perfect during the house cleaning.
1. Keep the countertops clear:
- During the house cleaning process you need to clear the countertops. After this you will get perfect clutter-free kitchen. You should resist to use the countertops as the drop off place for the mails, keys, magazines and dirty dishes.
- Relocate small appliances and immediately get rid of non-essential countertop decors. You need to make sure that whatever you do keep your countertops functional and essential for cooking purpose in house cleaning, for example (Cutting board, salt cellar)
2. Keep things in the cabinet:
- Kitchen cabinets always look neat and clean when the stuff is kept behind the cabinet rather than storing in the open during the house cleaning.
- If you are aiming for a clutter free kitchen in your house then you need to stick with the cabinets in order to hide the stuff which at least hides the clutter. By leaving all stuff openly on the countertops it’s only going to be messy and you can’t control the mess.
3. Follow the one in and one out rule:
- Every clutter free has a plan to keep the things at the proper place and it can be done with one thing in and one thing out rule during the house cleaning. It means that everything that is new has to go inside and old stuff has to go outside. This way you can maintain the balance.
4. Don’t use your fridge as an Art gallery:
- During the house cleaning, you need to remove the excess paper notes, photo, lists and magnets from the fridge of yours and it will make your kitchen more perfect.
5. Find alternatives to pile:
- During the house cleaning process, you need to remove the bowls, pattern cloth and the white plates as most of the things don’t look good in piles. Especially things like pot lids, small appliances accessories and messy space hogs like kitchen wrap and other stuff.
6. Do a chore a day instead of all at once:
- When you are doing the house cleaning, maintain the clutter free kitchen by valuing the tiredness. But it doesn’t mean that you need to knee-deep the house cleaning process every single week. Just do a little bit of cleaning every day, so you can do both cleaning the kitchen and maintaining the kitchen at the same time.
➤If you are busy and you have got enough office work due to which you are unable to maintain your kitchen then call your local House Cleaning Highland Ranch experts to get help.